Considering the raising COVID-19 cases in Bantwal Taluk day by day public entry to Bantwal “Mini Vidhana Soudha” is prohibited until July 10, 2020
Bantwal Tahashildar Rashmi S R stated that this step was taken to avoid Corona infection in compliance with the order issued by the Assistant Commissioner of Mangalore
Public access is banned from Wednesday, July 8 to Friday, July 10 in order to sanitize all offices in Mini Vidhanasoudha.
- EPF UAN-Aadhaar Linking ALERT!
- ONGC Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC/General Category Students
- Attention Students!!! Apply to the various Scholarships available in 2020.
- Details of 1789 posts newly published in the Karnataka Public Service Commission.
- Details of the different types of Scholarship available for the Students in 2020
- CET results to be Announced Tomorrow. (August 21, 2020)