Colaco Hospital was started by Late Dr. Lydia Colaco in the year 1955. For over more than 50 years Colaco Hospital has been a beacon of light for the suffering. Situated on Bendore’s main road, Colaco Hospital is the first private hospital of Mangalore. Colaco Hospital is committed to providing high-quality comprehensive specialty services focused on meeting the health care needs of the local population.
The hospital now boasts of a 250 bedded, state of the art multi-specialty unit with a built-up area of 40,000 sq.ft. spread over 22,000 sq.ft. of land in the heart of the city. The hospital has a very good ambiance with abundant ventilation, with sleek interiors giving it a very neat and clean look.
Colaco Hospital has the following departments:
- Accident & Trauma Centre
- Emergency treatments
- Maternity theatre
- Operation Theatres (4 No)
- Intensive Care Unit
- Intensive Cardiac Care Unit
- Hi-tech Laboratory
- X-Ray & Ultrasound Department
All the departments are well equipped with the latest instruments backed by a permanent team of specialized skilled doctors and nurses. All the leading consultants of Mangalore are available for consultation and treatment on call. The hospital is equipped to handle all medical and surgical emergencies.
The hospital accepts health cards and conducts health check-ups on behalf of:
- Anand Rathi Health Check-up
- Bajaj Allianz
- Birla Sun Life
- Corporation Bank
- Health India
- Health India – SBI
- ICICI –Prudential
- ICICI – Lombard General Insurance Co.
- Kotak Securities
- Reliance Life Insurance
- Taj Manjuran Hotel
- TTK – SBI
- TTK – LIC
- Alankit Healthcare Limited
- Dedicated Healthcare Services Pvt. Ltd.
- E – Meditek Solutions Ltd.
- Good Health Plan Ltd.
- MD India (P) Ltd.
- Medi Assist India Pvt. Ltd.
- Medicare TPA Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Paramount Health Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Raksha TPA Pvt. Ltd.
- Rothshield Healthcare (TPA) Services Ltd.
- Star Health and Allied Insurance (P) Ltd.
- TTK Healthcare Services Ltd.
These world-class medical benefits come out at the least possible cost, with tender loving care and most importantly a SMILE.
Colaco for Competence with Compassion and Commitment.