Education, Government of Karnataka. It has excellent facilities for academic, Sports and Cultural activities. The faculty members holds doctorates and Post-Graduate degrees from reputed Universities and highly experienced.
- State-of-the art Infrastructure and modern teaching aids.
- Interactive Smart Boards and LCD’s in class rooms.
- Air-Conditioned Seminar Halls and Computing Laboratories.
- Ample space for games and other challenging activities.
- Life Skill Education
- Motivation and support of Sports and Cultural activities.
- CET, JEE MAINS and Advanced coaching by the best subject matter Experts.
- Value added courses.
Aims & Objectives:
- To enable the students to develop as integrated individuals with a sense of commitment and dedication contributing to the growth of the nation.
- To build self-confidence in students and empower them to face the challenges of life.
- To equip the students with need based education and to enhance their professional skills.
- To discover and foster the potential talents of the students through co-curricular and extra curricular activities and sports.